The Morning Cruise With Ryan Quinn
(ABC) On Monday night, Bachelor fans got an eyeful of the extended trailer for Fifty Shades Darker, which premiered during the reality show's first episode of the new season.
In the follow-up to last year's blockbuster, Fifty Shades of Grey, there are still plenty of sparks between Dakota Johnson's Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey; the trailer opens with her accepting a large bouquet of white roses and his invitation to dinner.
As Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik’s "I Don’t Wanna Live Forever" plays in the background, we see the pair rekindling their romance aboard Grey's yacht, in his penthouse, during a fireworks display and in an elevator scene.
But as the preview warns, "every fairy tale has a dark side," and the trailer quickly takes a darker turn, with a helicopter crash, a vandalized car and a female stalker holding Anastasia at gunpoint.
Fifty Shades Darker hits theaters Feb. 10.
I don't know, man. I've never been a fan of dressing animals in clothes. They don't get it. Most don't like, and some hate it. Like this pitbull mix named Scarface who attacked everyone in the family and sent two to the hospital after a woman tried to dress him in a sweater.
Look--if things aren't 100 percent awesome at the beginning of your courtship, you're in for some serious trouble once you get settled into the relationship. Here are nine red flags to look out for when you first start dating somebody, courtesy of Elite Daily:
He won't introduce you to his friends.
He's emotionally attached to his phone (especially around you).
He goes on and on about his "crazy" exes.
He can't make decisions on his own.
He criticizes you more than he compliments you.
He's shady about his past.
He posts more selfies than you do.
He continually messes up simple details about you.
He lives way beyond his means.
This ever happened to you? Apparently residents in Florida are having a problem with mail carriers treating their packages poorly.
Always treat packages with respect. Especially if they are not yours.
Why can't we all get along?
Police are now looking for someone they think beat up a Pokemon Go player. I have only two questions... Why would you beat up a Pokemon Go player? and Who still plays Pokemon Go?
Ever considered owning a bookstore? In 2016 (almost 2017) it might seem like a crazy idea, but for some, myself included, nothing beats a physical book.
In case bookstore owning is a dream of yours here's some of what you'll need to know.
NASA has a problem and they're looking to you for help.
They are trying to develop a hands-free sanitary way for astronauts to poop in space. They also want to be able to leave it in the suit for up to six days. Sounds pleasant.
If you think you have what they need you have until December 20th to let them know.
First dates can be super awkward and uncomfortable when they’re bad. With that in mind, Elite Daily has compiled a list of seven reasons your date may have considered you a creep and decided to leave early. Here they are:
1. You took no time to get to know her. Don’t dominate the conversation with your own stories. Give your date a chance to talk.
2. You started off the conversation by being offensive. Don’t knock something before finding out how your date feels about a subject. If nothing else, your differing opinions could lead to good conversation.
3. You repeatedly called her the wrong name. Confusing your date with other people you’ve courted is never a good place to start.
4. You revealed a little too much. Opening up about your criminal record or bodily functions on date #1 is not going to get you that second date.
5. You proved how ignorant you were. No one wants to date a person who spews hate about other people’s races, religions and sexual preferences (hopefully). Especially someone you barely know.
6. You ended the night by making the worst possible assumption. Never assume your date wants to go home with you.
7. You ruined the movie. Getting drunk and grabby during a first date are sure ways to go home alone.