Koser Radio Network (WJMC, WAQE & WKFX), General Beer Northwest,
Swant Graber Auto Group and Lake Country Marina present:
“Leinie’s at the Lake 2016”
1. All employees of WJMC/WAQE/WKFX Radio, and related stations, along with their immediate family members and associated major sponsors (General Beer Northwest, Lake Country Marina, Swant Graber) and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to win.
2. You must be 21 years or older to win this major contest prize of the promoted Pontoon Boat Package and other prizes associated with this contest.
3. All winners must pay any taxes, if any, as the result of winning any contest.
4. Any person 21 or older is eligible to win any prize within the following guidelines:
a. Any prize value of 0 to $1,000.00 in retail value – eligible every 30 days.
b. Any prize value of $1,001.00 to $4,999.00 in retail value – eligible every 6 months.
c. Any prize value of $5,000.00 or more in retail value – eligible every 18 months.
5. The Grand Prize winner will be required to show proper identification to take possession of this prize.
6. The winner must accept the prizes offered during this contest and cannot exchange such prizes for cash or other merchandise unless specified by General Beer Northwest and Lake Country Marina.
7. Persons can qualify by registering at specified “Leinie’s at the Lake” contest locations during promoted contest events and at other designated registration locations. Persons can also register by mail with name, address, city, State, Zip Code, Phone #, email, and date of birth using an official entry form found at official sponsor locations, and mailed to WJMC Radio, P.O. Box 352, Rice Lake, WI, 54868, postmarked by 8/12/2016. No purchase necessary. Qualifiers will be drawn from those registrations by Koser Radio Network. All qualifiers will be invited to attend the “Leinie’s at the Lake” final giveaway to be held at Gilligan's in Chetek at the conclusion of the contest. Qualifiers will be contacted by mail or email.
8. At the finals, 25 Finalists will be drawn from the qualifiers in attendance. In the order that they qualified to be a finalist, each finalist will choose 1 of 25 keys and attempt to open the lock of the “Leinie’s Grand Prize Chest.”
The FIRST FINALIST’S KEY that opens the chest is the Grand Prize Winner and will win the Grand Prize of the promoted Pontoon Boat, Motor & Trailer package from Lake Country Marina.
9. All qualifiers must register the day of the finals (August 27, 2016) at Gilligan's in Chetek. Registration will be from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm ONLY. Contest giveaway to follow immediately.
10. You must be a legal citizen of the United States and in possession of a valid Social Security number to win any prize in this contest.
11. The Grand Prize winner will take possession of the Pontoon Boat, Motor & Trailer package after the payment of all applicable taxes, title and registration fees.
WAQE-FM RADIO - 1859 21st Ave - Rice Lake - WI - 54868
Phone: STUDIO LINE - (715) 234-9059 - MAIN OFFICE - (715) 234-9059 -